Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WishList .. ♥

Everyone is looking for a camera now.
Or should i say, MOST of my friends own a camera now.

Well, i want to have one too.
But, I dont have enough money to do so.
I have to consecrate One-tenth of my angpao money to Youth fellowship.
Another one-tenth for Church.
One-tenth for saving.
Then I only have less than 700 left.
I still want to buy NARUKO Skin Care. Which cost me RM299.
Which means, I will only have 400+ left after that. =(
Sad what!


WishList. Item 1.

Canon Ixus 300 HS.


Canon, Delighting you always. ♥

I LOVE THIS.

The most important thing is, its RED COLOUR!!
Love RED to the MAX!





I think, i will only get this as a reward for myself,
if i get good result for SPM.

Or, should i get an iPhone, or iPad?

WishList. Item 2.


WishList. Item 3.


WishList. Item 4.


Yes, i love RED.
So i want everything in RED. =)

Some of you might think that im greedy,
satu kali want so many things.
But its okay.
I will only get myself one of them if i get good result for SPM.
If not, i will delete them from my mind.
=)


1 comment: