Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day before CNY eve.

Im sick today.
And daddy mummy too.
Having gastric this morning so i woke up at 7am.

I didnt eat anything for breakfast.
Mummy bring me to Farley at 1pm.
When i passed by the food court, i feel wanna vomit.
I feel so weak and i hv no energy at all.

After bought everything then we went back home.
After had some medicine, i sleep until 5pm.
We went to RiverFront for dinner.
I ordered mushroom soup and Mr P.Nut.
I didnt finish both of them and i vomited at toilet.

A day before CNY eve.
I hope i can recover tomorrow.
So friends, please pray for me^^
God, take away my sickness please.
Amen.





Sitting alone inside my room now.
So many memories appear in my mind.
Hahahaha. Why they are so many faker around me?
Yea, the world is full of FAKE right?
Only our GOD is REAL!
Well, the world is FAKE but we still need to face it with SMILE.
So, SMILE michelle.
Cheer up!

No comments:

Post a Comment