Friday, November 6, 2009

hApPy day ^^

Tired but happy today ^^

Playing n talking the whole day at school today.
Skip the 4th~7th period and go to office 38 wid liu fang + Online
after recess.
we went to decorate our food-fair stall.
actually we want to skip our chinese lessons.
hahas~!

sooooooooo hot there but we had a lots of fun oso.
the boyss + karen playing hide and seek and 警察抓贼
chlidish? haha~!
karen wass sooooooo funny bcos she cant catch dao ahkitt.
hahas~! my classmates so cuteee~!! ^^ xD

just finish watching zhong ji san guo
soooooo nice~!! i love itt~
finished do the 价钱表 for our food fair
but i dont hv any idea to EDIT itt :( sryy.
thankss my lovely cousinsss for helping me hehe



timess to sleeep.
nid go to school for decoration again tomolo morning.
good nite all.

byebyee

NEW PIC ^^


































































Happy birthday to my dearr vinnn ^^

andddd

one more week to my 16th birthdayy ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment