Saturday, November 14, 2009

14.11.09 Thanks all :)

Happy 16th birthday to myself.

Thanks for all the sms
Thanks for all the fb + fs comments
Thanks for all the wishes
Thanks for all the presents
Thanks for EVERYTHING

Thanks Sang n Cong’s wishes from TAIWAN.
Thanks my dearest cousin + aunt’s wishes from SABAH.
Thanks SOMEONE’s wishes from AUSTRALIA (muahss. lovelove)
Thanks ALL MY FRIENDS’ wishes from BINTULU

I love ALL the presents from you all.
I love every moments with you all.
I love the different languages birthday song ^^
I love everythings happened tonight.
Its really UNFORGETTABLE for me.

Appreciate all this lots n lots :)
Thank you for everything.

Thanks King,Ivy,Kuong,Vincent,Tao,Jeff n yin for the bear. I loveeee it sooo much~!

Thanks Vicky, XiaoHui, Nancy and Yumi for the anak patung also. Its sooo CUTE~!!

Thanks Penny,Canny,Xiaobin,Miraz,Ahxiu,Liya,Karen,Maybel,Awa,Angela,Cindy for the BodyShop’s product

Thanks jiachyi + UNKNOWN for the saving box

Thanks Angel, ChyiHan, Irene n Ivy Tiong for the Bag n wAtch

Thanks Ivy ah dear for helping me to record the video. I LOVE IT

Lastly, Thanks Xiaofa for the BIGGEST present. So surprised when saw it. But I hvnt open it yet

*sOrry for those who I didn’t mention ur name. Bcos I reli forget wat you ppl give me. Sryyy*

Thankss for coming to my bday party.
I LOVE YOU ALL. Muahssss~!!



Pics will upload to my fb. Don’t know why my blog don’t hav tat upload pic de things T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment