Monday, November 9, 2009

bOrinG dAy

didnt go to school todayy
wake up at bout 9.30am
( actually i stil feel sleepy tat time xD )

after wash my face brush my teeth.
my cousins said tat they r hungry so i cooked maggie for them
duhh i hate cookingg :( dun ask me cook for u guys anymore plssss

then start my drama time ^^
下一站幸福 + 桃花小妹+福气又安康
both soooooo nice~!!
got bit pening after looking at com for 5 hourss  =.=

sleeping timee

4.30~8.30pm
plsss threee of you are soooooooooooooo NOISYY~!!!
cant stand it anymore then i scold themm
waliuuu. keep disturbing me. siensssss~!!

dun wish to go to school tomolo but i know i must.
parents wont allow me for not going to school without any reason T_T
but..go schoool for wat? sleep + talk + eat?
ohhh noo~!! its so boringgg plsssss.
why dont give us holiday earlier? ishhhh~!!
kns school relii~!!
after food fair oso dun hav holiday~ kns ahh~!!

timess to bed~
good ntie everyonee ^^
muahssss~

GOD BLESS YA ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment