Thursday, November 5, 2009

091105

Many frens ask me
' wat you want as ur bday present '

weiii.
i like everythiggsss for you all
no matter how cheap is it.
at least its frm u ALL~
got it?

the present i want
u all cant give d lah.
onli one ppl dapat give me niahh
but its impossible for HIM to appear on my bday party
not dare to invite him oso
i scare later will let myself dissappointed onli
hehe

someone asked me today
' he will give u bday surprise ma '
plss. its impossible n it will nvr happen
erm. i din angry cos u dont know wat had happened btw us.
itss ok. nvm. dun srry again ahh. ^^

birthday~
16th birthday.
frennsssss. i nid you all to b wid me.
haha.
MUST yaaa.

今年的生日愿望
我把它 许给你














Happy birthday to AHPING
muahsss~!!




i missss you alllllllll~

No comments:

Post a Comment