Saturday, September 24, 2011


Saturday always the most busy day in a week! 

Went to education fair yesterday with Cindy and Irene.
Thanks MsYii for all the imformations
Hmm, now i have much more motivation to study,
to fight for my UEC! :)
& see you again on the 10th Dec! <3

& MUST improve my maths within October! Yea~

Rush to Church at 130 and im late! 
The very 1st time im late to YouthFellowship.
Thanks Jeff for helping with the PWP :)

Reached home at 530
Took a nap after bath.
Daddy woke me up at 7 something,
he say bring us to PizzaHut.

Yea, we had CruncyLoaded Pizza, Seafood Lagsana, IslandSupreme with CheesyLava,
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings, MangoTango Yohgurt!

After that we went to cinema for Final Destination 5!
Actualy we watched it at home dy,
but daddy said watch it at cinema will be more excited!
So we decided to go.
But, damn cinema!
We watch it for only 10 minutes and then nothing come out anymore!
They took 40 minutes to fix it,
but after that most of the people decide to go back,
so we go back also loh.
But they did refund the money to us.

We reach home and 1030 and my eyes stared at the lappy until 2 midnight!
Wahahahahaha.
Which mean i didnt touch my book for more than 40 hours dy. Hmm, guilty-ing.











Sunday.


I woke at 12pm sharp!
Mummy dapao KolokMee for us.
Just had my bath now, and i found that i lost my 文学常识 book.
I might left it at library, or somewhere else! Wahhh! :(

Gonna fetch Bro and Sis to mall later.
Erm, im their driver now.
Well, gonna start study after that.

GEO here i come! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment