Monday, September 19, 2011

Erghh! Today is a LONGGGGGGGGGG day for me.

31 Days left for UEC!
Well. Deleted all my games, movies in my lappy.
And, gonna quit facebook within this week.

Wahahaha. I need a big 决心 to do all this.

Im feeling more stress and stress! & im so feeling so UNWELL everyday,
for example like, SICK, EMO, ANGRY! :(

Trial-2 starts this Friday. & im going to burn midnight oil everyday for this.
Ermm. My health status will keep dropping and dropping :(

Reached home at 930 from maths tuition, and read something for Geo and Bussiness,
and i wanted to go TAOBAO to look for dresses for graduation dinner,
but FAILED, line SUCKS! and make me so XIAN!

Going to sleep now & im having flu now. Suffering!! :(
Tomorrow is a short day, and have to spend my another half day at library.
& i'll give myself 2days of holidays on Wed and Thurs.




FIGHTING FOR UEC! I Can Do It! :)

Nothing is impossible with God! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment