Wednesday, September 14, 2011


My life is so busy these dayss!
So i dont even have time to EMO. to miss youu. :)

There's still alot of works for school magazine!
Erghhhh! Stupid me, missed so many pages and thingss! :(

&

There's a lot of work for graduation dinner TOO!
Hmmm. Busy typinggg & writing.. ><

&

There's ALOT ALOT ALOT of BOOKS i havent read yet!
Oh yea, UEC is only 37 days left!
Wahahaha. How come i dont feel nervous at all!
Hmm. But i did work hard for it. 
*not very very hard lahh><


Well. I'll try my best for UEC.


I decided to QUIT FB again since i found it boringg ==


LESS THAN ONE MONTH TO GO MICHELLE!!

i always told myself to work hard & to stay away from lappy, but owes FAILL. 
useless mee :(




Well, just finished my works & my revision for BS.



& its raining now.

What a good weather to sleep.




Goodnight Dad.
Goodnight DaddyMummy.
Goodnight Frenss.
& Goodnight, YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment