Saturday, September 17, 2011


Huu.
Finally im home now and blog!

Today is such a busy day!
Actually i planned to sleep until 12pm then direct go to church.
But, mummy asked me to fetch my bro at 10am,
then bring them for breakfast + lunch!!

So, i woke up at 10am sharp this morning.
After brushed my teeth, bath then rush out to fetch my bro!

After fetch him, we decided to go to FacBravo for lunch!
I had 辣子虾球石锅拌饭!!
Its damn nicee! 100% ^^
and i had passion fruit milk shake too!
Then we went to iGloo ice :)

Its 12pm already then we went back home and prepare to go to church!
and i just found that i hvnt done my pwp yet!
Luckily Okawa will do the slides for his p&w!
If nt i sure cannot finish my pwp on time~

Well, Youth Fellowship then Choir Prac.
I reached home at about 530!
I am sooooooooooooooooo tiredd and i hope i can sleep until tml morning,
but i cant.
After bath, then i help mum to prepare our dinner.
Then after dinner, i rush to tuition again!
MATHS! Oh My..

And now, im finally home and i have time to blog!
Thanks God for today.
Though im busy like a bee. xD but i enjoyed my time at church with friends.
Enjoy Gossiping with friends at tuition.
Wahahaha.

But, been forced to go to school tomolo morning for the camp.
Oh yeaaaaah. im so HAPPY that i can join the camp!
T^T
I should bring a lot of books with me, as i dont wanna waste my time at there.
So, GEO, here i come tomorrow!
Im sure i can conquer youuuuuuuu!
地理是吗?



Hhahahaha. Im so JOYFUL today.
and BEE, so happy to see you, IMISSUUU! Wahahaha~





Goodnight YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment