Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yesterday was really a tiring day.
After our BK Paper, straight away go to school hall for practice.
After sending my bro home, went to mall again,
look for smth for my dressing tomorrow.

Reached home at 7 something, 
straight away went to bed! You know,
finally i can sleep without setting alarm!
Dont nid to worry tat im overslept and started crying after wake up.
Dont nid to worry that im overslept and i cant finish what what what!
Yeah! No words can express the happiness.

Woke up at 9smthg this morning.
And i found that i hvnt start my video yet.
Or shud i say, i hvnt get any CONTENT yett.
So, i just did some and then rush to church.
* thanks awa for helping with the pwp toda.

After choir, went to mall, then pizza hut.
The cheesy7 is really damn niceeee! <3
THUMBS UP!

Reached home at 7 and i started 埋头苦干
in front of my lappy!!
Staring at the laptop non-stoppable for 5 hours.
and its 1218 noww!
I feel so helpless as i dont hav any idea with the Video!
I dont want it only presented with lots of photoes, and a song keep repeating!!
I want a special, creative one but no one give me any ideaS!

Well, i reallly spent a lot of time on it.
A lot of time thinking alot of idea but all failed to apply on it! 
A lot of 精神 staring on my lap!
A lot of time searching for song that suit to describe our friendship!!

I dont ask for LIKE for it, but i dont want any complain or what.
Dont ask me 'why this photo why tat photo'
it will only spoil my mood.. :(
Arghh, what a easy task but i failed to do it perfectly!!

And i cried when i watch the video!
So many memory inside my minddd!
i dont wanna graduateeee :( 


1 comment:

  1. hey!!!!add oil..me too nw doin the thing about graduation nite!!
    we can do it^^ aza aza fighting~
    let's do the thing let them cry!!yea~haha

    ReplyDelete