Sunday, October 9, 2011

Had my revison until 1am last night.
Im feeling so unwell this morning,
but i told myself i have to go for Sunday Servise.

Reached home around 10 & went out for brunch with family.
I direct go to sleep after brunch! im so tired!
And when i woke up, its already 4++!

I was like 
OMG How come i spend 4 hours to sleep?!

After that, i spend time typing my B.S essay question,
after that, meeting report for the meeting report.
and its almost 7pm already!

I went to bath and now its 820~ :(



Which mean, i havent touch my book yet! TOTALLY NO.
but i memorised something for B.S :)





I feel wanna kill myself for wasting my day like this!
But as mummy said, take it easy! :)


So, im not going to read anything, but i'll memorise something,
as im not going to waste my day like tis! :(



Byebyeeeee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment