Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wahaha. FINALLY OVER!
All the HARD TIME IS OVER :)

Business today.
I studied until 12 last night, and then off to bed.
Told myself to wake up at 3.
But then, when i woke up, im hving headache,
and my heart got a sound keep telling me NOT TO SUFFER MYSELF.
And my mind keep remind me bout jia's quote!
Okay fine, i direct go back to my room and sleep until 640~

I totally felt that im going to die as I hvnt revise the spotted ques frm teacher.
Bt i pray. My heart keep talking to God all the way to school.
And i really feel PEACE :)

Conclusion for Business, the Objective was not hard, but the Subjective some are hard, for me :)
But i really did tryy my bestt to answer everything.
If u dont want to give me an A2, give me at least a B3 PLEASEEEEEEEE :(

All the HARD TIME is finally OVER.
BK tomorrow and i give upp. :) i told mummy im nt going but at last i decided to go.
Just wantt to experience the feeling that e'one finish the exam tgt! :) EXCITINGGGG. <3

Officially school day is going to an END.
You know what, tears drop when i left school today.
You know the feel like, you are EXCITED to graduate, but there are so many feeling mixed in ur heart!
I dont have the chance to study at my classroom anymore. OMG! :(

GRADUATION is HAPPY. :)



Jia gave me alot of TASK just now.
Oh yea, im sooo busy though i finished exam.
GRADUATION TRIP & VIDEOOSS & ... ><

Have to HANG MY EYES on my lappy start from TOMORROW.
I have a BIG MISSION , that is EDITING VIDEOO for G DINNER & G CEREMONY.
Yea, what a HEAVY TASK. Anyone help me with that? I need ideaaaaaaa :(

What a loso post. Actually im just feel tired after facing Facebook for hours,
just to look for photoes for my videoo. ><

Its time to sleep. Gonna say BYEBYE to UEC within 12 hourss. YEAHHHHH </3

No comments:

Post a Comment