Friday, October 7, 2011


Hmm, 30 minutes for blogger as a reward for myself,
for studying so much yesterday!
Wahahaha.

I have to say,
i met alot of angels today!

1st, it's ahjia's mum!
She's so cute and lovely and kind!
She brought me to the bank,
and she say she wants to protect me! hahahaha.
And she's so funny when she's playing with the machines at the bank.

after that, she brought me to breakfast at a coffee shop.
She keep telling me how niice is the food there but hor, everything she mentioned had finished!
So we ate KuehTiaw only.
and and and, suddenly she asked me when she's driving.
" ni you kan guo doctor chieng ma? " ( i cant realy remember what is the name)
then i say no, then she smile very happiily and say,
" wo dai ni qu kan, hen shuai oh!! "
and she brought me to the pet shop and tell me which is the handsome man that she mentioned.
But the doctor is so, COOL! hahaha. 

After that, she sent me to her house and i drive my car then back home.
Before i back, she keep reminding me to drive slowly and safely.

See, how nice is her! and she always give us many nice food when we go to her house.

:)) 



And the 2nd one,
the worker at UOB Bank.
We wanted to bank in some money this morning.
But hor, the machine is kinda ma fan as it doesn't accept the old money.
And he helped me to bank in all the moneyy! 
I will use a lot of time to do it if he didnt help me to do it~

:))


Oh ya, when i went to Angela's house to take the cheque,
and Anita is so CUTE!! hahahaha.

:))

This morning is a nice morning!
I met so many nice ppls & they make my day!
Wahaha. Its time for my revision.
Byebye.

Less than 2 weeks to go! 
And 3 more weeks to FREEDOM!
3 more weeks to GRADUATION DINNER!
Less than a month to GRADUATION TRIP!


1 comment: