Thursday, October 20, 2011

Woke up at 8 this morning.
& i forced myself to wake up 
as today is the LAST day.

And i reached library at around 10.

I finished China b4 12.

I decided to write thru everything.
But i cant when i wanted to write.
My brain is so empty.

Almost cry out that time but i pray.
After that, i calm down myself and look thru everything again.

Went to prayer meeting after dinner at SCR with Angel.

I cried when i pray.
I cried when i sing.

I released all my scareness, my pressure,
and left them all to my God.
And i really feel so relax after praying, and Crying.

Its 1228 now.
6 hours left to UEC! 
and I have to continue with my Hist.
and later BM :)

Arghh! Macam mana boleh stress till macam ini~ Uekkk!
I vomit many many times liao today~ ><

Oh yea. Graduation is just around the corner! 

Hello UEC! 

A week later. BYEBYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment