Saturday, September 4, 2010

I.M.Y.

I.M.Y.
><

Keep wait, and wait.
Keep emo, and emo.

Well, as i said before,
who am I?
What for u to reply every of my sms?
What for u to care every single things bout me?
No need, right?
=)

Everytime I Miss You.
I only can tell Angel, tell God.
Nothing else I can do.

Everytime i tell myself.
Dont think too much, be joyful always.
Smile, pretending everything goes fine,
but actually not.
I hide all my sadness inside my heart,
i dont want anyone to see it,
but i hope you can feel it.
( mao dun-ing >< )

Everytime after i pray,
i tell myself,
God have His own plan for me.
What can I do is just, wait.

Wait.
Wait.
Wait.


1 comment:

  1. sorry..
    let u waiting for soo long..
    hahaha..aiyo~ dun emo-ness jek tim lagi..
    hahahaa.. jiayou~!

    ReplyDelete