Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mummy said.

Mummy said : Will buy you a Carlo Rino Bag and Wallet when we go Miri tomorrow!
You better ask your friend where is the Carlo Rino shop! 

WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I was like : OMG! Mummy why are you so LOVELY? xDD

As, Mummy really DISLIKE the Bag n Wallet im using now!
So, i told her, BUY FOR ME LAH. IF NOT DONT KEEP 嫌弃!! xD
So, she decided to buy for me tomorrow when we go Miri!

So, im HUNTING for one online! See, that's my decision!

The latest Collection of Carlo Rino's wallet!
I want the RED one, SERIOUSLY! :D
MUST GET ONE!


and the Bag!
I LOVE THIS since the 1st sight when i saw it at Pavillion during Graduation Trip last year!
Carlo Rino's Awfully Sweet Collection!
Dont know whether its OUTDATED already :( 
but i really LOVE ITS DESIGN!

not a must get, but its my 1st choice! :D


what about this? Er, a bit too @@ 
hahaha! but i like! xD

Errrr. Really hard to decide! ><

Look forward for tomorrow SO MUCH! <3

2 comments: