Wednesday, December 29, 2010

:D

Yea, its 3am now!
Finally, i finished the present for her =) 
Thanks God that i was in time although its 1 day later.
Hahahaha. MaoDun-ING?

The present is not as perfect as what I expected!
SIGH!!
But i dont have much time to make it as perfect as i want ><
yea, how nice if i start 1 day or 2 days earlier?
hahahahahahaha.

SICKNESS DELAY EVERYTHING!
yea, it makes me cannot finish the present b4 1229
it makes lying on my bed without doing anything for 2 days,
which means, i hvnt find my textbook, i hvnt buy my school uniform, 
i hvnt buy stationery, i hvnt buy shoes, i hvnt get ready for SCHOOL! ><

going to sibu on the 31st December.
yea, quite sad because im going to have a LONELY COUNTDOWN at sibu.
countdown with family is BORING.
countdown with friends barulah HIGH :D
wahahahahahahaha.
Karen Ngu Ket Hung, remember to write my name ABAP = as big as possible on the table,
to let everyone know that i RESERVED the seat ahhh^^

alamak, what am I writing? my english is SO BROKEN><
sorry ah, my cousin's laptop cant type chinese. haixx. =(

GoodNight all. Have a sweet sweet dream. & God bless =)


1 comment:

  1. wad??!!1229?!is tat my birth date??...
    so...r u doin present 4 me??!!!!!
    hahahaha....so high..yehooooo~~!!!!!!><"

    ReplyDelete