Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The final exam is going to end soon! 1 more subject tomorrow and IT'S OVER!
Oh myyyyy. I don't know how i am going to survive without God listening to my prayer.
STRESS like XueTe this few days. 


Anyone know the feeling, you are memorizing everything so HARD and when you wake up the next day, your brain is so EMPTY! This morning when i woke up at 7, i found that I remember nothing i read last night! OMG, i cant even mentioned the 4P! Brain was empty but i don't have ANY time to do revision again. BUT, thanks God for listening to my prayer, i ask for a calm brain, and a good mood for the Exam. :) God did listened my prayer, i don't feel any nervous & Thanks God i'm suppose to answer most of the questions. How great is HIM! 


Internal marks announced this few days. All the internal marks make me moody. 
Yea, I FAIL MY ECS. :( I think i HAVE TO RETAKE next sem? i dont know. Damn i am so disappointed with myself. 


Malaysian Study tomorrow. & Daddy Mummy coming tomorrow tooo! <3
&&&&& I'M GOING BACK HOME FOR A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Cant wait for it. 


Its time for my revision. Gotta sleep earlier tonight. 
My dark eye circle is so serious. :( Ugly-ness!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment