Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dont know why im so tired nowadays. 
Everyday sleep late, and missed class sometime. 
I woke up at 10 today, and 2pm i fall asleep again while doing my ECS slides. Until 5. 
Even dear called me twice and send me lots SMS, i also cant feel anything. 


Tomorrow is the ECS presentation. No final exam for ECS so the presentation tomorrow = FINAL. 
And, i only done 50% of it, slides havent edit yet. OMG! I am going to take a paper during the presentation, no time for me to memorize anymore :( 


Next week is my STUDY WEEK. Thanks to all Kind and Lovely tutors. They finished all the lecture and tutorial this week and give us study week next week. Weeeeeeeeee~ Im going home for my study week.
And yea, tonight is another sleepless night. When im home i want to sleep enough enough.
My dark eye circle & eye bag is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo serious that you can never expect.


Told myself to JIAYOU. I'm going home soon in 24 hours! ECS presentation on 2pm. 
After that reward myself with STARBUCK, after that go home! <3
Yea, going back home is the best motive for me on my study. 


Hehe. Going to continue my things now. Jiayouuuu Micell.

No comments:

Post a Comment