Thursday, August 25, 2011


FINALLY!!

Finished Business Study test :)

Feel so so so so HAPPY because i can answer most of the question ~ 
Thanks GOD, Thanks to myself for my hard work xD

but if i can have 10 more minutes then i can answer more ><

Though i didnt finish answering all the question,
but i feel GOOD when i left the exam hall. Hmmm.

Dont know how much I'll score but i did try my best :)

And im sure i MUST get an A for UEC . 




Made a big decision this afternoon
Decided not to test BK for UEC though i paid for the subject aldy.
Well its okayy! 
I dont want to get a G for my UEC ><

And ngam ngam someone else made the same decision with me. hmmm. :)




Gonna go and read smthg for the BK test tomorrow.
Not going to pass up a blank Answer Sheet :( 





Goodnightt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment