Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's 2.01a.m now! 
Why I am still awake?
Yes, for the Business Law Assignment!

I never know how stress they are last sem when i was still taking foundation.
Foundation is just too free
And now i totally know what they feel last sem.

Get myself into emoness today.
Sitting at the library for 7 hours ended up with only 30% works. 
Have a 3 hours nap after came back from dinner at 7!
Woke at 10 and become more and more emo.

Trying to express my feeling to him. 
At last i still cant control myself and cried on the phone. 
Sorry to let you worry but i'm really really stress. 
And i know you are not feeling that good also right?
We promised to work hard together, so we have to! :) 

This is the 4th week for this sem.
B Law assignment to due on Thurs, Accouting e-Test on Friday.

Management 1500 words individual essay & Econ quiz 2 on WEEK 6.
One week of Tuition free week on WEEK 7.
Accounting project, B Law Assignment 2, Econ Assignment & Econ Mid-Term on WEEK 8 ( I'm gonna CRAZY!! )
After that one Assessment on Each week.
And i'm free from assignment after week 11. Which is the last week of Sept!
And i have 3 weeks to prepare for final!

Yes! Must do my best! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment