Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feeling a little upset today. 

1st, KNOW NOTHING AFTER 2 HOURS OF ECON LECTURE.
Honestly, i learn most of them in Foundation.
But degree's of course is a bit harder. 
Actually i know the concept but the teacher just simply explain and make me confuse.
At last i choose to concentrate on my iPad
& Carmen was concentrated with my Note! haha.
& I miss Miss Crystal.
* My foundation Econ lecturer. SHE IS SO NICE!


* Had Quickly Milk Tea during ECON Lecture! <3

2nd, DIDN'T GET TO HAVE ICE-BLENDED GREEN TEA FROM STARBUCKS!
You know i haven't have any Starbucks for a more than a month already!
OMG. But was really too full after having to BIG SIZE food at seventy2 restaurant! 



See! The SUPER BIG Green Tea Honey Lemon! 


& This, SUPER BIG Mee Mamak. Eat till wanna vomit!


3rd, DIDN'T GO BACK HOMETOWN TODAY! :'(
The MOST SAD thing today. 
Well. Its okay for me as i enjoyed my night here!
& i gotta have Curry Pan Mee tomorrow morning before going back to Bintulu!
My favorite! <3


Curry Pan Mee with Dry Dumplings!
The dumplings is SO VERY DAMN EXTREMELY NICE. xD

Week 2 is over.

ECON QUIZ 1 on WEEK 3.

BUSINESS LAW ASSIGN 1 &
ACC eTEST 1 on WEEK 4! 

WAKE UP & START WORKING MICHELLE TING!
FEEL WANNA SLAP MYSELF!! T^T
AHJIA IS SO HARDWORKING.
SHE DID PRE-READING & REVISION!
I DIDN'T DO ANY REVISION, ONLY PRE-READING! OMG! :(


1 comment: